Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane »

How to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC?

Tutaj możesz pisać i komentować nie posiadając konta na naszym ciążowym forum

How to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC?

Postprzez adamsmith0444 » Cz paź 17, 2019 1:06 pm

Many QuickBooks Mac users are unaware of the process to disable the merchant services. Thus, we have come up with this informative post to teach the users to disable the merchant services in QuickBooks MAC, so that the user is not asked to furnish the credit card details at the time of creating an invoice. In case of any doubts, you can directly consult the QuickBooks support experts by dialing our toll-free number.i.e. +1-866-707-7925.

We own a pool of experts and highly qualified professionals, who are well aware of every aspect of QuickBooks and are well versed in dealing with resolving QuickBooks associated issues.

Steps to disable the merchant services in QuickBooks MAC
Below we have mentioned few quick steps to disable the merchant services in QuickBooks Mac.
1. The first step is to open the MAC computer and then once the screen is up, the user is required to hit the command ⌘ + F.
2. After that, the user is required to search for Key-chain and then choose Key-chain access.
3. Once done with that, the user is required to search for the Keyword QuickBooks, followed by clicking on the Connection ticket for the QB merchant service.
4. The next step is to choose the Edit and also press the Delete option. After that, a box will open on the screen, in case the user wants to delete the connection ticket.
5. The above steps will help the user to disable the Merchant service and then log out of the QuickBooks and then close the same to ensure that all the merchant service remnants are removed. The user can also restart the computer.

There might be multiple key chains listed for a variety of application, which makes it easier to pull up the correct keychain by just entering the name in the search field. It is not a big task to disable the merchant service in QuickBooks Mac.
However, if the user faces any difficulty in dealing with disabling the merchant services in QuickBooks Mac, then dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-866-707-7925, and consult our QuickBooks enterprise technical support experts and they will resolve the issue in no time.
I am working as a technical support expert and [b]Microsoft certified technician[/b]. Currently, Working with [url=https://quickbookenterprisesupport.com/update-quickbooks-desktop-to-the-latest-release/]QuickBooks Enterprise Support[/url] from last 3 years.
adamsmith0444

Powrót do Forum otwarte